Windows Vista/7 64-bit Speedy Crashes!

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by scott pancotto, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Hey guys,

Issue: any time I attack anything with my game speed above anything but default the game automatically crashes. I gave the beta a shot hoping that for some reason it would be fixed but the beta wouldn't even load my save game. Any help would be greatly appreciated and if you need any additional info I'd be happy to provide (no I'm not using that buggy ring as far as I know)

2. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

It's anything with an electrical proc, as far as I know. So it can be something other than that ring.

3. Interesting. I'll try removing everything with an electrical proc and see what happens. Are they messing around with a fix in the beta? That seems like a decently sized issue

4. Removed everything, you were right its the electrical proc......problem is is that its the animation, and the electric proc is not the only thing that makes that animation. Even with no proc and switching out all of my gear it still makes the electric animation pretty much all the time and crashes. I think it may be when I counter. So......it seems I'm boned if that is in fact the problem.

any additional advice?

5. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

I'm 100% sure this is fixed in the beta. Unfortunately there's not much more you can do, sorry.

6. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

That's good to hear, because the default speed is intolerably slow and I've been curious as to what the Amber Ring of Unending Time is supposed to do.