Some suggestions also about Dredmor.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by QuickForYa, Sep 28, 2011.

1. QuickForYa

QuickForYa Member

Hello,

Since last game i have made some new notes cause some of things are just annoying or need some upgrade.

So, let me start:

1) Sometimes when i open doors and behind them are monster zoo, somewhere at the same time in map shows another monster zoo, i don't mind having 2 zoo's on single floor but, it should be like this if there actually are 2 monster zoo in single floor then if you open one zoo, second shouldn't be revealed only when you actually open second zoo.
    2) Mostly in RPG after completing quests as reward you always get some EXP as well so how about, (lets make a exception including monster) if you wipe out monster zoo you will get some exp as well cause very often get crap items as reward.
    3) As i mentioned last time from bug report thread.
    4) Need special inventory just for quest items (3 slots would be enough)
    4.1.) Hotkey for lutefisk cube (without opening inventory)

5) This suggestion is regarding Lord Dredmor itself. You see when you enter into last floor, you actually do not know where Dredmor is. Now i will show you pictures what happened with last character when i was on last floor. [​IMG]

Now about this "problem"? I have few sub suggestions for Dredmor.

A) Just as soon you enter on last floor either make Lord Dredmor's room in different color like monster zoo (perhaps in red?) and reveal his room in map even if you haven't opened it's room,
    B) or make his own chamber behind rock/steel doors? that we can now where he is without reveal his room like i mention above.
    C) or make 11th Floor "the Lord Dredmor's floor" just as soon you enter you will see nothing but Dredmor and loot.

This 5th suggestion is because i hate to save each time i am on last floor just not to run towards Dredmor's place and another thing that i want to wipe out all floor before i go eliminate Dredmor.

Cheers!

2. Derakon

Derakon Member

Dredmor should surprise you. If you want to wipe out the rest of the floor before dealing with him, you'll have to figure out a way to contain him; there's plenty of options.

The game's less fun when you know what's coming. Not to mention you'll have the chance to buff up before opening that door.

3. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

I'm pretty sure those zoos are only one zoo, or do you get two items?

I agree with Derakon here, it's always made me laugh that he could be ANYWHERE and it also makes you nervous. If you do open a door and spot him, you can close the door back, too.