So, what's with the Wizard's Sleeve.

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by QuickForYa, Sep 19, 2011.

1. QuickForYa

QuickForYa Member

how about let get back to topic?

2. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

It doesn't currently do anything.

3. Marak

Marak Member

Yeah, what topic? It's a joke item. "This would be great, if only you could actually equip it!" The game is trolling you. Sell them or stick them in the Lutefisk Cube or, if they have stats on them and you have Archaeology, use "It Belongs in a Museum" to turn them into XP. That's it.

4. QuickForYa

QuickForYa Member

Great. I understood that after 2 - 3 replies, i just meant that others should stop reply things that is not related to this topic.

5. Vykk Draygo

Vykk Draygo Member

It was related to the topic, in a roundabout way. Still related, though.

6. Derakon

Derakon Member

And it's not like you have any authority to direct conversation here. You just created the thread, that's all. :)

jzworkman likes this.
  7. QuickForYa

QuickForYa Member

Never said i have. I made thread with question but you guys just keep bumpin' it up with stupid conversation.
    Now i got answer thanks for it, and let this thread go down.

8. LonePaladin

LonePaladin Member

Bitter, much?

9. QuickForYa

QuickForYa Member

10. icantsave

icantsave Member

I know I learned something new with this thread. It's important to know the origins of some of these items, right?
    I remember getting one and trying to put it in every spot on my character, but to no avail. I appreciate this thread, including the comments and the funny signature.

QuickForYa likes this.
  11. Marak

Marak Member

I wish there were a list somewhere explaining all of the references for every item, achievement, and bit of flavor text. It would be a monumental task to cobble together, but it would be an amazing and informative read if it could be pulled off.

12. I tried this the first time I picked up a wizard's sleeve. True story lol.

13. jhffmn

jhffmn Member

So will female characters be able to equip this item?

14. LonePaladin

LonePaladin Member

15. Derakon

Derakon Member

16. Jack Burton

Jack Burton Member

OT
    Why not make a thread about this? Everyone could add discoveries or ideas and someone puts them together in the first post?

LonePaladin likes this.
  17. LonePaladin

LonePaladin Member

I'm on it. Hop in and contribute some references.

18. Marak

Marak Member

Oooh, good idear!

19. Kablooie

Kablooie Member

I had two sleeves and threw them in an Alchemist's tool, along with a nice robe, trying to combine them.

Nope.