So, according to these forums I should make the following assumptions.

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by killington, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Incendax

Incendax Member

NONSENSE! We shall march onward until GR+Perma is defeated with NO SKILLS! =P

2. killington

killington Member

@Incendax off topic since I know you were joking, but aren't level up stat bonuses based upon investing that point into a skill so it knows what kind of stats to give you?
    Semi serious though, since ive seen the 6 skill challenge.

3. nickwolf

nickwolf Member

@Tacroy Werent they aiming to draw in a crowd to rouglikes and make them more accessible to general gamers? They didnt want to make "the ultimate challenge that you cant beat". They wanted to bring graphics to the series, while drawing in a bigger crowd, and they did it quite well

4. whoopsiedaisy

whoopsiedaisy Member

Sorry for asking, but WTF does OP even mean?

5. DaPatcho

DaPatcho Member

@whoopsiedaisy OP = overpowered

6. Tacroy

Tacroy Member

@nickwolf I didn't say any of that wasn't true, I was just pointing out that people who come to Dungeons of Dredmor from a Roguelike background are used to harder difficulties than even Going Rogue, and will probably want to make the game harder. I'm just trying to explain what I think is Kryft's point of view.

7. 123stw

123stw Member

Just add one more difficulty with a bigger multiplier to satisfy the old school Roguelike fans. No need to nerf anything except for bugs and near free positioning (mathemagic).