Sniper and Mechanic

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by Cullen, Apr 30, 2012.

1. BladeOfGrass

BladeOfGrass Member

Also, the capstone to Mechanic should be a little harder or there should be some sort of fallout debuff that is fairly harmful to the user. It's powerful. It clears zoos pretty darn well. Long cooldown is nice, but the end game of Mechanic in zoos is like...you get line of sight in zoos for miles. Drop the bomb. While it's coming down, either get out of the way or start dropping Electrical Fields. Bomb lands. Clean up. Also, Work/Work should have a few other minerals in it's drop thing. I've only gotten coal/malachite/chalk. Which is great for getting Steel made for blacksmiths, but perhaps you could consider helping it enable brass instead which in my opinion is one the harder metals to make in the early game.

2. Aegho

Aegho Member

Yeah I added zincblende manually to the mix in the first of the 3 spawn arrays(where chalk and cassiterite are).
    Bronze isn't hugely useful. It generally gets turned into mass quantities of darts(but then again unlimited supply of throwing weapons is neat).

3. Cullen

Cullen Member

changed 000000000000000002 to 2222222 and 000000000001 to 1111111 because 0000 was nothing. and let sniper(2) and mechanic(1) overwrite mace and axe.

Hunter's Call(Squawk and Awe) now fly and blocked by wall. I think Hunter's Call now looks more like bird except diggle sound. couldn't find new one and i dont know how make .wav file

Energy Wall(Personal Mob Disruption Field)

Down time 130 to 140

Voltaic Resist 10 to 4

Resist 100 to 50

Buff time 70 to 90

Block buff do not vanish and increase up to 30

Electronic Art(Active Mob Disruption Field)

Now affect user

Bunker Buster(Dropping the Large Hadron Collider)

Close Enemies take more damage and Far enemies take less damage and if you close(3 tile) you will take some damage

flamebombing affect user

Added debuff for 4 turn (tried to lockdown or paralyze. lockdown doesn't work. paralyze skip turn too quickly. skip turn faster than mob's ai. for example. if user paralyzed for 4 turn and mobs only move 1 ~ 2 tile. but i may something did wrong)

- 30 dodge
    - 30 counter
    - 30 block
    - 30 resist

why celestial_hit show me only 1 frame? tried to fix it but i dont know. wonder where is problem

Drone attack(Companion Drone Attack Unit) now work even changed weapon. i think 100% was problem so i remove percentage in my test it didn't work for mace. but work for axe. (*Edit* it work for mace and axe as well. what i meant was tested before fix it.)i wonder why. i didn't had both mastery and both overwritten by sniper and mechanic. (didn't tested dual-wield because it's need too much test and confuse me.. axe-sword sword-axe mace-axe mace-sword axe-mace... etc)

Ghost(Chasing the Breeze)

duration 10 to 7

removed halo name "target"

i think skills sometimes back up. i changed name remove halo reduce duration then halo was back when i test. or i open two xml and save both.

*Edit*

forget to wirte

workwork now drop oil salt zinc gold silver and platinum

uploaded

Essence and BladeOfGrass like this.
  4. BladeOfGrass

BladeOfGrass Member

Moving the timers up really made it felt fairer. Playing a new Sniper/Engineer with crafting skills now.

5. I really liked the idea of the Sniper and Engineer, the second would work perfectly with all the new aditions in crafting and as a sidekick for the ClockworkKnight. I will give it a try tonight.

6. Vitellozzo

Vitellozzo Member

The mod don't appears in my mod loader.

7. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

That is due to capitalization errors in the zip itself. If you extract it, it should work fine since most OSes treat uppercase and lowercase as the same thing on most filesystems. But Zips actually notice there is no file that is actually called "mod.xml" since that is the only thing it looks for. "mod.XML" is *NOT* the same thing to a zip archive.

Vitellozzo likes this.
  8. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Here. Fixed the trivial capitalization errors.

Give that a try. :D

*Edit* Fixed two more. That was all of them. Let me know here if there is any more problems.

Attached Files:

Vitellozzo likes this.
  9. Vitellozzo

Vitellozzo Member

Strange, because I've tried to unzip it. I'll try the fixed version asap.

OmniaNigrum likes this.