Skill trees with Summoning teleportation skill

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Gadgetguy, Dec 7, 2012.

  1. Gadgetguy

    Gadgetguy Member

    I would really like to see a teleportation skill for, say, Golemancy or Pyromancy. I keep getting stuck and have to repeatedly kill my companions, and then drink lots of booze to get the mana I lost killing my ally.

    Thank you for reading :)
    OmniaNigrum likes this.
  2. Essence

    Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

    Use the keyboard to move instead of the mouse. You'll swap places with your pet when you try to move into it.
    mining, OmniaNigrum, Bohandas and 2 others like this.
  3. Bohandas

    Bohandas Member

    Exactly. This works about 99% of the time (the other 1% is companions who have been transformed with the Skepticism ability)
    OmniaNigrum likes this.