[Skill] Cursed Time Traveller

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Ryvian, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Ryvian

Ryvian Member

Story

Style
    Ability 1: Contract with the Devil
    Ability 2: Time Traveller's Paradox
    Ability 3: Bullet Time
    Ability 4: Anachronistic Weapons
    Ability 5: Standstill
    Ability 6: ZA WARUDO
    Mostly done coding all the spells related to the skill. Only thing is, I'm sorely lacking in good icons.

2. Lorrelian

Lorrelian Member

Wow. Feel like I should make a wizard named Billy Pilgrim now.

Also: Never thought I'd see a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure reference in this game. Pretty cool. Worried about crazy melee mages spamming Warudo, though, given their high astral res. Although, I guess I should actually play with the mod before saying anything about that...

3. Kaja Rainbow

Kaja Rainbow Member

Huh. So you get to play Homura.

4. Ryvian

Ryvian Member

Looks like I got found out.

5. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

Not that this is bad, the game is full of shout-outs already.

6. Kaja Rainbow

Kaja Rainbow Member

Indeed it is.

7. zellking

zellking Member

looks intresting, i'd like to see someone run a permadeath with that ring on.

8. Interesting to combine this with astrology. That way, you'd have both star and world arcana.

9. Toom1275

Toom1275 Member

The first thing I thought when I read the Time Traveler's Paradox line was that it'd be funny if what that one did was grant you some skill or another, but as a downside was that occasionally, your past or future self would suddenly appear and try to kill you.

10. If you are truly manly, then your future self will try to steal your coffee instead.

11. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

The one problem with this one is that it's impossible to create monsters that would have abilities dependant on your abilities. The other problem is that custom monster spawning is kind of... iffy... right now.

Ah, yes, I've read that one. A pretty amusing comic.