[Skill] Barrier Maiden

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by Kaidelong, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

...it's about me being a dumbass, apparently. :\ Sorry!

Frelus and OmniaNigrum like this.
  2. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

My mistake too. I thought I understood there may be a newer version on Steam. But due to a combination of ISP troubles and Steam being bitchy, I have been unable to check. I actually asked TheKirkUnited as well to check on it. Sorry to him, and to you Frelus. I guess we have the newest versions.

Frelus likes this.
  3. Frelus

Frelus Member

Well, no harm done.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  4. Frelus

Frelus Member

Well, no harm done.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  5. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

No, I was right:

<item name="Bamboo Spear" iconFile="items/bamboo_spear.png" level="1" type="3">
    <price amount="258"/>
    <weapon piercing="1" slashing="1"/>
    <secondarybuff id="7" amount="1"/>
    <!-- block -->
    <description text="A flexible and lightweight little improvised spear. The tough bamboo can take a blow or two."/>
    </item>

It's still a Staff.

Also, do any of your blockBuffs ever actually go off? I can't get anything to happen with blockBuff under any circumstances.

OmniaNigrum and Vitellozzo like this.
  6. Kaidelong

Kaidelong Member

Well I FINALLY got around to updating the forum version to match the steam workshop version. I might add a few more items to this mod still, but I'll need to look at skimpily clad characters for inspiration!

OmniaNigrum and Kazeto like this.
  7. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

The bikini bottom is missing its <armour/> line

(BTW, what happened to the formatting in the updated itemDB.xml?)

8. Kaidelong

Kaidelong Member

Fixed the bikini bottom. Added the Soul-Food Excalibur and the Valentine, two new swords.

9. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

Cool.

Two things though:

-Some of the images apparently needed to be re-saved through FastStone because of Dredmor's png reading glitch. I'll upload the fixed images for you.
    -You still have the new high level weapons implemented as starting equipment.

Attached Files:

Kazeto and OmniaNigrum like this.
  10. Kaidelong

Kaidelong Member

Oh wow, I will get on that right away. Which images were you referring to?

IE, was it my seed amulet by any chance? Because that thing was crashing the game.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2013
    OmniaNigrum likes this.
  11. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

I'm actually not sure. I'm not even 100% sure that it was your images, but the game was crashing more than usual after I installed the updated mod and on a hunch I ran the mod through FastStone's mass image converter and afterward it seemed to go back to only crashing the usual amount.

12. Kaidelong

Kaidelong Member

Question, should the resistance buffs of minor wards be halved to provide only 1:resist_piercing::resist_voltaic: per ward?