Windows Vista/7 64-bit side quests bug

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by indelacio.co.uk, Apr 4, 2012.

1. when you complete the bug occasionally the picture would instantly dissappear before you get to read what you've recieved and Im not always sure if I get the item then as I dont keep track, and I definately havent clicked as IVe been sure to be cautious near the end of a sidequest and its still done it.

2. banjo2E

banjo2E Member

The reward image disappears if you perform any action. Actions can queue, so it does sometimes vanish instantly. You do still get the item, even if your inventory's full; it just drops on the ground if that's the case.

3. another unrelated bug, I had a quest where it was to defeat the army of * then the leader and after I defeated the army the leader spawned in an unreachable part of the wall where I couldnt destroy between rooms so I used burning AOE spells to kill it and upon its death the game froze... lol.. only just happened dread to load my save as I just finished an entire floor and that was the last enemy and there was a monster zoo, floor 7... aaand i havent saved in ages.

4. Ive got it one fireball away I think this is the sav file. just shoot downwards at the wall by the trap and press space a few times or press fireball towards it 2ce. crashes every time. Side quest uncompleteable lol.

5. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

We'll take a look at it. Thanks for the save.

indelacio.co.uk likes this.