Linux 32-bit Segmentation Fault in process of starting new game

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by 0tiedrock, Dec 21, 2014.

1. 0tiedrock

0tiedrock Member

The program closes after I choose traits, gender & name and click pass the 'story' screens
    I played through the tutorials (I do not know if that helps)
    Here is the output in the terminal window from game launch to game crash (I play using steam)
    Code:
    Dredmor: Installed in '/home/prima/.local/share/Steam/SteamApps/common/Dungeons of Dredmor'.
    Dredmor: Using x86 version.
    ERROR: ld.so: object '/home/prima/.local/share/Steam/ubuntu12_64/gameoverlayrenderer.so' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded: ignored.

(steam:6446): LIBDBUSMENU-GLIB-WARNING **: Trying to remove a child that doesn't believe we're it's parent.
    Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 98800

(steam:6446): LIBDBUSMENU-GLIB-WARNING **: Trying to remove a child that doesn't believe we're it's parent.

Steam_SetMinidumpSteamID:  Caching Steam ID:  76561198123901617 [API loaded no]

ALSA lib pcm.c:7339:(snd_pcm_recover) underrun occurred
    Installing breakpad exception handler for appid(steam)/version(1416617579)
    line:951, column:3
    couldn't find casts='Mysterious Booze'
    Segmentation fault
    Game removed: AppID 98800 "Dungeons of Dredmor", ProcID 6571 
    I do not have any mods/dlc. I have never played the game except the tutorials.
    If anyone knows what I need to do to fix it, plase tell me

If this is in the wrong place, sorry