Saved Games won't load (Linux)

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Cadre Cola, Oct 5, 2013.

1. Cadre Cola

Cadre Cola Member

Is there anyway to get around the saved game loading issue? I'm playing through Steam on Ubuntu 13.04, and my saved games aren't loading, unless they were created in the same session. I've turned off the Steam Cloud to see if that works; unfortunately, that didn't do the trick. Also, I tried playing the game without Steam and the same issue still remains. If anyone can give me some possible solutions, I would be very grateful. As a side note, I purchased the DoD bundle through Gaslamp's website.

2. Gorbax

Gorbax Member

Apparently turning off the Cloud via Steam doesn't actually work, you have to do it in the config file.
    Not sure if it will fix your problem, though, since you said you played it without Steam as well

3. Cadre Cola

Cadre Cola Member

Yeah, I perused the forums and tried some of the suggestions (one of which you mentioned). However, I still end up at square one. I appreciate the advice, though. It's kind of a bummer when you are really getting into a game like this and you can't proceed too far.

4. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

Linux is stuck on 1.1.3 for some reason, we should hopefully have an update for it soon.

5. Cadre Cola

Cadre Cola Member

Thanks for the feedback, Daynab. I'll definitely stay posted.