REVISION 41C NOW IN THE EXPERIMENTAL BUILD

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Nicholas, Jul 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

Burning question: has anybody had the burial loop issue?

2. Bluebird

Bluebird Member

Loadout Missing : Could someone elaborate on this? My stockpile had gunpowder, combat supplies and 2-3 of every rifle/pistol type. But I kept getting this message pop up.

3. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

4. Mikel

Mikel Waiting On Paperwork From The Ministry. Forever.

Ask and ye shall receive. Relevant information: My NCO was killed before the graveyard was built.

Attached Files:

5. Bluebird

Bluebird Member

Sent + crash report.

6. dbaumgart

dbaumgart Art Director Staff Member

Found your error! This is caused by any vermin appearing, period (their creation re-initializing their variables when they're supposed to inherit them from elsewhere). The game works fine if you close the error, it's just annoying. Fixed for 41D.

7. Bluebird

Bluebird Member

Mineralogist still seems to prioritise exploration markers over node markers.

8. Kelian

Kelian Member

Great work! Love this dev team. Keep up all your hard work. We all appreciate your open communication and dedication to getting these pesky bugs smashed.

9. dbaumgart

dbaumgart Art Director Staff Member

Thx, checking into burial issues & logged as OC-3735.

Update: So I loaded your game, and a labourer went and buried the poor sod in the graveyard. Seems to work. Does a reload make it work for you?

Will check and see what happens to burial jobs that are created w/o a graveyard then a graveyard built. Wonder if reloading resets it or something.

Update 2: Seems to work if I kill someone first then make a graveyard.

Anyone else having trouble with burial?

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.