REVISION 39E NOW IN EXPERIMENTAL BRANCH

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Nicholas, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Not yet, I'm quite busy with the growing colony :/ I want to ask for a new redcoats squad before goingto investigate... but I think there's something around, at least...

Attached Files:

2. Kiojan

Kiojan Member

I've managed. Not sure what I did or if it's simply a matter of time. I ordered my colonist to mine some rhyolite near the ruins and eventually one of them woke up and menaced my citizens for a while before being slaughtered by my soldiers.

Unforked likes this.
  3. I'm sorry, but I didn't do it beacuse I hate him... :( The worshop is simply stuck and I need him somewhere else...

By the way, that is awesome :D they can get offended if I remove them from a workshop! It's like when I give the chapel to someone not really spiritual oriented....

Attached Files:

4. Mining near them kinda works... I raccomend doing so in a less crowded space... maybe without the little piramid...

Also, bandits are jerks...

Note: I think I will load a previous save... because now I have a "burial duties" column of suicides that will end in a obvious massacre... and half of my NCOs are too afraid to fight... :(

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 21, 2015
  5. Wolg

Wolg Member

Hmm. Should colonists be able to demand changes in policy while they're sleeping? ;)

6. How did you get four immigrants at once?

7. Wolg

Wolg Member

Beg the colonial minister at immigration time for more than usual.

8. Mikel

Mikel Waiting On Paperwork From The Ministry. Forever.

I've noticed that as my population has grown the average number of colonists in the "regular number" grows.

9. yep, that's it!

10. Oh. Must be a new option of some sort, I assume.

11. Wolg

Wolg Member

Refusal and begging cost prestige, yeah.

12. And you can't ask them if don't have the required prestige: non negative prestige for refusing immigrants!
    It's quite different from the """old""" builds: the motherland seems no longer exploding from overpopulation...