REVISION 39C NOW IN EXPERIMENTAL BRANCH

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Nicholas, Jun 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

A small, but significant set of changes. The main reason for pushing these over is that the assignment system got the same treatment as the job instances, being moved over to flat arrays, so hopefully it will fix some of the autosave crashes. Otherwise...

Consolidated changelog for 39C:

moved assignment system over to flat arrays (this makes everything more stable, better, faster, stronger)
    added new icons for Xenophobe, Brutish traits
    made ingot textures shinier
    balance: weighted mine output slightly more toward ores, if available
    balance: fewer foreign troops will show up early in game (& now require it be daytime to arrive)
    colonists w/ certain traits can now object to fishpeople status quo & propose alternate policies
    cults now form with a specific object of worship ("theme") based on eldritch interactions & personality of cult leader
    farms now output harvest in stack rather than two individual units
    added some new social jobs for people experiencing Madness
    balance: Deathwurms are now shoved further
    FIXED: foreign military units will fight back against Obeliskians
    FIXED: foragables (ie. Coconut Palms) can be cleared from any state of harvest
    FIXED: Stahlmarkians given correct uniforms
    FIXED: upper class should no longer bury corpses (it's beneath them)
    FIXED: confessions are no longer a hollow charade
    FIXED: vicars no longer preach from unfinished altars
    FIXED: "sleep due to sadness" now requires a character be sad (AND is now weighted correctly)
    FIXED: demolishing a farm zone does not correctly clear the farm assignment
    FIXED: workshop job counter not incrementing correctly for "Finish Production" jobs (in 39B)
    FIXED: workshop job ordering buttons (in 39B)
    FIXED: stockpile deletion crash

Xordaii and KillerKidClever like this.
  2. Mikel

Mikel Waiting On Paperwork From The Ministry. Forever.

You make me happy.

3. Kiojan

Kiojan Member

Nice, but it looks like the textile workshop is still borked. Not sure if that was on this build's fix list.

textile.jpg

Also, crash soon after I demolished said workshop. With floating lamp module.
    crash.jpg

Attached Files:

4. Wolg

Wolg Member

Nicholas, can we talk about meat ownership again?

Two colonists wandered off to the end of the world to stack what looked like fox-killed aurochs meat. Having done so, their job switched to Return To Civilisation... but they didn't move (perhaps because there were no buildings; I'd been watching them wander off).

Attached Files:

5. Mokkun

Mokkun Member

Did not encounter script errors (yet).. ;)
    Did have a random crash, also had a few bits of choppy/laggy parts, and my ceramics workshop did get a bit messed up from having a kiln in the corner and replacing it whit a smaller that left corner open did not help. added save, and files.

And wow, 150 mb console file, and I who deleted it before starting this playthru..

Attached Files:

6. Drumhead

Drumhead Member

That meat ownership thing reminds me, it looks like there is some funny stuff happening with weapons. 1) every weapon in the game shows up in your commodity list, including bandits and allies/enemies. This makes it difficult to gauge how many weapons you actually have available, and is confusing when your soldiers are missing loadouts. 2) retired conscript soldiers never want to drop their weapons when returning to civilian life. This means civilians will be busy farming with rifles on their backs while soldiers run around unarmed.

Otherwise, day 8 without a script error! wooo! then I got the textiles one seen above...:(

berkstin likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.