REVISION 34 UP: THE GHASTLY TALE OF AMON CHALKBRACKET'S ELDRITCH TRANSFORMATION

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Nicholas, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

Milo, Alephred and Rahbek23 like this.
  2. Rahbek23

Rahbek23 Member

First impression: I need fences badly (or have to build a bunch of gabions). Reason being that those mofo junglefowls keep eating my flax. I have not harvested any flax yet ugghghghgh (rage!) :p

3. Alephred

Alephred Royal Archivist for Queen And Empire

I missed 33D entirely!

4. Mr147

Mr147 Member

Im sure thats coming in Very VERY soon.

5. Rahbek23

Rahbek23 Member

I found a temporary solution of indiscriminately killing any and all wildlife :p

6. Kaidelong

Kaidelong Member

These colonists just don't appreciate the blessings of the Lutefisk God. The poor man just digs up a statue of the Lutefisk God and allows some good old fashioned skål to ensue and then they mob him? Poor form, and blasphemous to boot.

7. Wolg

Wolg Member

Are vicars really fixed? (bug report -- though I do need to verify my cache, I suspect...)

8. Mr147

Mr147 Member

Tried to play today, but it seems that lagging has increased, everything is moving around 7FPS and my drivers are up to date.

9. Daniel

Daniel CEO Staff Member

Some of the vicar stuff was fixed, some was changed, and some of that is... definitely still buggy. I responded to your initial post.

We'll look into the framerate problem too. Can you let us know if you have it what OS and what video card you're running on (if you haven't already)? There definitely seems to be an issue at least with the GeForce 780M parts.

10. Mr147

Mr147 Member

I'll look into the specs of the video card im using. So far im running Nvidia I think.

11. Mr147

Mr147 Member

GPU: Geforce GT 650M
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3740QM CPU@ 2.70GHz
    Memory: 8.00GB RAM

12. Daniel

Daniel CEO Staff Member

Thanks - must be something to do with the mobile chips. We'll dig around

13. Mr147

Mr147 Member

Thank you =3

14. Xyvik

Xyvik Member

That video was awesome. It made my week.

15. Ecte

Ecte Member

OS X is still not showing various things such as trees and modules. The shadows are displayed though.

16. Alephred

Alephred Royal Archivist for Queen And Empire

My rig is quite similar to Mr147's, except I have a GTX 660M inside. I have never experienced consistently low framerates. I do make a point of keeping my various drivers more or less up to date, though.

17. Drumhead

Drumhead Member

Since we are on the subject of low frame rates I figure I will add to the pile. I found that once I surpassed a population of about 45, that opening the work crew management menu slowed the game down to an unplayable speed. I think I have seen this issue mentioned a few times before, I'm hoping it's still being looked into.

18. Rahbek23

Rahbek23 Member

It's actually in the patch notes as fixed for this patch isn't it?

19. Wolg

Wolg Member

It's definitely better than it was, but I wouldn't say fixed. However, even if in a state where the all parties tab requires the game be paused to be usable, for me the military only view will be responsive as normal with just a squad or two while the game is running...

20. Mr147

Mr147 Member

Reporting! Fixed the framerate on my videocard, set on low performance (yes i know how stupid of me i know XD) BUT! the Save crashing is still being a pain in the ass, So please, Tend to this, Its whats holding the game back from being fully enjoyable.