REVISION 33 NOW UP!

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Nicholas, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

2. Alephred

Alephred Royal Archivist for Queen And Empire

Is this name official?

3. Daniel

Daniel CEO Staff Member

We can neither confirm nor deny this at this time

Andouce and KillerKidClever like this.
  4. Nick Thompson

Nick Thompson Member

OSX version loads... yay! even starts the game, first day runs fine, (except a load of script errors) then as soon as either day 2 starts or a bandit attack starts all work groups become unassigned then never re-assign to any tasks (basically after sleeping the workers don't seem to remember their jobs).

Hope this helps/ is in the right place, nice to see it actually booting up and starting to play on OSX though :D

5. Daniel

Daniel CEO Staff Member

Sweet! That's actually better than we were expecting - hence saying that we were postponing it. We have Top Men working on it.

Nick Thompson likes this.
  6. Alephred

7. Samut

Samut Member

A commenter on the Aristocrats blog post dubbed them "Colonial Swarm-Foxes," which seems a better name, since it sort of justifies why these foxes hunt in packs.

8. Jacq

Jacq Member

Just a small note, I'm still getting a handsome gent instead of a pumpkin pie icon.
    I'm p. sure my kitchens are cooking them, though! (pies, not gents)

also thank you this update makes me so happy to see the foxes frolicking and gamboling and murdering aurochs :3

9. Alephred

I killed a Raider inside city limits, but none of my colonists wanted to bury him. Just when I was wondering how to dispose of the corpse, a fox snuck in, ate the body, and even left me some Long Pork as a present.

Andouce and Turbo164 like this.
  10. Whitecold

Whitecold Member

I'm also happy that it starts up on OSX, and Graphics seem to be okay. However on Day two everyone is busy picking up and putting down food into the same stockpile, and no one seems to be able to eat food. Also awful load of script errors.

11. Andouce

Andouce Member

Excellent progress guys. Sounds like this build has went better than expected. Good news :D