Revision 31C now up in Experimental branch

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Daniel, Oct 10, 2014.

1. wargarurumon

wargarurumon Member

the soldiers are so broken, you can put the rally point pretty much next to the fishperson and they still won't attack it

2. Mizkoukla

Mizkoukla Member

Crash crash sadness. Error when trying to clear terrain. Error when trying to move around the map. Crash after day 2. Gonna keep on keepin on though. :D I do adore this game. Next attempts will be with my former saves. I do love that it is moving much faster, and of course the modules still need work but thats been covered I think. I saw no real issues with killing fish people but it crashed before I could really get them going passed foraging a time or two. Will update as I can. :D

Edit: Landmine error. "Attempt to index a nil value"

Last edited: Oct 13, 2014
  3. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

We've changed some of the ways the scripts work, so we're not surprised by new scripterrors - that said, if you see an error please take a screenshot of it (or write it down), that would be very helpful.

4. Nick Grayson

Nick Grayson Member

There are some many Fish people! Its a great game so far, but i would recommend lowering or at least delaying the Fish people, I have had the same issue with the fighters when the Fish people get to close they don't fight, just flee. And when will the mini map be available?

5. zetjester

zetjester Member

Just a couple of comments from games I've played today, after the colonists were dropped off by the airship while still in pause mode checked the commodities and had no ammo crates, various long arms, pistols and four land mines (LM's dont show on commodity list?) but ok the military must carry the 20 rounds and happily went off hunting/shooting etc. On the first request for supplies I selected loads of guns - more muskets etc arrived including another four land mines but again no ammo crates?

Even if you dont get ammo initially other than what the troops carry, if you request guns I would like to think the empire would provide some ammo with the rifles etc. Does Her Majesty know how dangerous these lands are? I shall be sending a strongly worded letter to the Minister for Defense :)

regards

Zet

6. dbaumgart

dbaumgart Art Director Staff Member

(It'd probably be worthwhile to guarantee at least one ammo crate per delivery, wouldn't it.)

Edit: Most of the small scripterrors like landmines and a few on clearing jobs should be taken care of for the next revision. We'll give it a thorough test today to make sure they're cleaned up.

zetjester likes this.
  7. zetjester

zetjester Member

Yes great & thx

8. maurizio

maurizio Member

ok thank you all right