REVISION 28 UP

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Nicholas, Jul 28, 2014.

1. dbaumgart

dbaumgart Art Director Staff Member

Workers spawn them as soon as they're needed (for now!), so it's not something you ever have to worry about.

2. Bamwich

Bamwich Member

Aren't axes craftable items from the Metalworks?

3. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

I'll take a replay for that, sure.

4. Kaidelong

Kaidelong Member

I've been getting crashes to desktop after the update. Are there crash dumps that might live somewhere I could submit?

5. Ghin

Ghin Member

Why not have the standing desk require a log instead of a plank? lol It's not like people in a carpenter's workshop would measure out and plan an entire building but then not know how to make a desk.

6. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

Check your Documents\Gaslamp Games\Clockwork Empires folder - all donations are welcome!

7. Akuma

Akuma Member

On this issue I don't think it's necessary to make it optional. The reason being that once you have a work desk built you can start ordering planks right away, and get the standing desk made in short order. An issue would only arise if work didn't get started if no one was at the desk.

8. Meat&Bones

Meat&Bones Member

Here y'go, chief.

Attached Files:

9. Wolg

Wolg Member

Floating commodities can still happen when there isn't a stockpile and the worker just puts them on the ground outside.

Also observed colonists seem to grow obsessed with moving stockpile items around into newly freed spaces, like some sort of OCD defrag.

10. Kaidelong

Kaidelong Member

Here are my crash dumps

Attached Files: