Rev28 update moved to early next week

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by dbaumgart, Jul 24, 2014.

1. dbaumgart

dbaumgart Art Director Staff Member

Greetings Bureaucrats,

Due to the hotfix taking a bit longer than anticipated due to your skillful bug-hunting, we're moving the rev28 update to early next week, the last week of July. Contents will include some features you've been asking for, features you haven't been asking for, and lots of miscellaneous fixes and polish.

We'll keep you posted on any updates/changes to The Plan here on the forum, on the weekly dev blog, and via the @clockwrkempires twitter account.

-- GG

2. Hasenfang

Hasenfang Member

Awesome, I was just gonna ask when patches were gonna come. :)

3. I second that Awesome, though I do have to ask how will us "early access" players come by the patch? will we emailed with a link to a direct download or will there be some other ingenious idea to serve us up the eagerly awaited hot fixes?

4. Akuma

Akuma Member

At the moment Clockwork Empires works through Steam, this is useful because once the patches come out there automatically downloaded through Steam.

5. Ashe

Ashe Member

Much excite over the patches :DDDDDD

6. Ixath

Ixath Member

It's totally early next week right now.

7. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

For those wondering how patches will show up: they will all be automatically downloaded through Steam.

We are still working away here - it's better not to rush these things. :)

Xyvik likes this.
  8. ilovecomix

ilovecomix Member

I cant wait, i can not play the game at all. Crossing fingers you get the black screen bug fixed.

9. Wipfmetz

Wipfmetz Member

Same here, hoping for the spirits of unicode to be tamed. If those bugs haven't been fixed with this patch, can we hope to see some enemies harking back to it? Dark, low and bearing a name which citizens of the queen cannot pronounce?

10. Thanks for clearing that up Nicholas, I dunno about some other players but I aren't usually accustomed to using steam, for updates/patches etc etc. I guess I'm still to old school and go for physical purchases instead...

11. dbaumgart

dbaumgart Art Director Staff Member

Veteran Pioneer likes this.