Retain music track from previous location in Pocket Dimension

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Bohandas, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

That Pocket Dimension theme starts to get really old really quick; especially since it abruptly interrupts whatever else was playing at the time you enter the pocket dimension.

I would like to have an option to turn it off and just have the game keep playing whatever music was playing before.

2. Wolg

Wolg Member

Out of curiosity, where do you stand on the shop music?

3. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

The shop music is less intrusive because I go to the shop a lot less than I go to the pocket dimension.

4. Indiggles

Indiggles Member

Some sort of Nth-dimensional Jukebox would be neat.

Bohandas likes this.
  5. eragfred

eragfred Member

I personaly love the music in pocket dimension, but a jukebox does sound good. I also want to have a pet diggle for christmas and feed him cheese.

Bohandas likes this.
  6. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

Its not an issue of the music not being good, its an issue of the music jarringly changing back and forth repeatedly when collecting large amounts of loot (and thus going repeatedly back and forth between the pocket dimension and the regular levels)

7. MrEntity

MrEntity Member

I personally use the pocket dimension to end that long slow organ song.

8. Flam3

Flam3 Member

I tend to enjoy the PD music, it's a nice, peaceful break from the usual music, although a jukebox sounds like a pretty good idea as well. It would better emphasise that the pocket dimension is a place for you to do whatever you want in there. Like the changeable tileset and props.

9. Kaidelong

Kaidelong Member

There actually seems to be a bug here, not sure if it has since been fixed. Music in the pocket dimension dispels after you leave, but it doesn't return to the store music if you're in a brax store. Leaving the store seems to cause strange behavior with the music after a while and then a crash.