Recommend a mod? Innocuous wizard support skill.

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Tubercular Ox, May 1, 2014.

1. Tubercular Ox

Tubercular Ox Member

So I'm playing a sort-of challenge: Viking Wizardry, Magical Training, Ley Walking, Alchemy, Wandlore, Tourist.

Essentially, all support skills and Viking Wizardry, defining support as "adding to generally useful stats." Tourist is a stretch... but even with it, I'm missing a 6th support skill. I'd really like it to be a Wizard skill (for the street cred), but a little bland so it doesn't really distract from my attempt to beat the game with "just" viking wizardry. Although admittedly a lot of the support skills are useful.

I've "written" my own which does nothing but add a little Savvy at every level, and I'm having a blast, but I'm starting to get ideas about expanding it into something more generally useful. Before I bury myself in coding, I thought I would ask about what's already out there, either for use, saving me a lot of time, or for reference as to what goes into a good mod.

(My idea, if it matters, is a bartending skill that lets you create a lot of mixed drinks and distill your own liquors. But maybe someone's done that? It seems kind of an obvious choice, but I can't see it on the main mod list.)

2. Kaidelong

Kaidelong Member

Give Null's Mana Mastery a try

For the bartending, FaxPax adds a lot of mixed drinks, although no specific skills with regard to them. I guess for a booze themed wizard support there is Leprechaun but I don't like it too much

3. Tubercular Ox

Tubercular Ox Member

Thank you! I'll try out all of those.