Recently Added Features I've yet to See

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Unforked, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Unforked

Unforked Member

A few features I've been looking out for based on fairly recent patch notes or blog posts:
    • The Beetle Curse. The tree curse is relatively common, but the beetle curse? Never seen it
    • Murder Mysteries, or murder NOT triggered by starvation, but something else.
    • Dynamic Fishperson Caviar "Planting". I'm not even sure how to look for this one.

Anyone happen to run into any of these?

2. Beetle Juice?

3. There's a tree curse? I suspect I haven't seen a great deal of this game to be honest.

4. Sethiusdraven

Sethiusdraven Member

I've actually had the beetle curse more then the tree curse. One thing I would like to see in the chat dialog is who initiated the curse. bad part was, the last time I did it, the one putting the beetle curse on people was my barber!

5. Tikigod

Tikigod Member

Not seen either of the curses yet, though I've had a good month or more unable to play due to that pesky grid glitch.

I've noticed airship reports of fishpeople patrolling the beach and sometimes come across Caviar, though that was a back late November/Early Decemberish, since then I've only seen the report about them patrolling the beach and not explored for Caviar.

Not had any murder yet, but then not really had much starvation.

Also not had a cult be formed in some time. I recall some discussion about potentially improving the recruiter intelligence so they seek out people more likely to accept the offer, but so far it seems that improvement hasn't made its way live yet and instead I get people trying to form cults with the sanest, most traditionalist and down to earth person in the entire colony then wondering why the recruitment failed....

Whilst in the next building over from the failed recruitment attempt, the head of the main military unit who is a highly mentally unstable morbid strange person that wants to eat human flesh is regarded as not worth approaching whilst they run off into the middle of nowhere to argue with themselves over the correct posture one should place themselves in before eating cheese.... which is just a foolish debate, as everyone knows that correct cheese eating posture is heavily influenced on the type of cheese about to be enjoyed. :p

P.S. I've not seen any cheese lover traits in the game. Clearly this is a bug and I can't imagine the developers wouldn't have included tribute to such a wondrous substance in their game.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
    Unforked likes this.
  6. mailersmate

mailersmate Member

there are curses? Still not even seen anyone going for a dip even :(