Random Items about?

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Jackywolfie, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Jackywolfie

Jackywolfie Member

Hey guys! I love this game but i can't help but notice things lying about all over the place. By this i mean that there are random items on the ground that people don't pick up. These are items such as Rifles, scrap iron, ammo, etc. They are just on the ground and no one takes them to the stockpiles. I was wondering if there is anyway in which i would be able to get them tidied up and moved to the stock pile?
    Thanks in advance!

2. I've noticed this before. Rifles in particular don't appear to be counted by the commodities index.

3. Mikel

Mikel Waiting On Paperwork From The Ministry. Forever.

I've seen visiting troops disappear and drop rifles in my area... We can't get them because they are still owned by the other guys.

4. Jackywolfie

Jackywolfie Member

Yea, it does seem to be rifles in particular. Random foreign armies come in, drop weapons, then leave haha.which is nice and everything but, I can't use them! D:)

5. Mikel

Mikel Waiting On Paperwork From The Ministry. Forever.

It is particularly delightful when I am getting slaughtered by an enemy squad while my soldiers run around without weapons. I think that if they fix the bandit raids so that the bandits can actually find the colony then the iron/weapon shortage issue will go away. A small group of bandits can be easily fought off and will then provide the weapons needed to defend from larger groups.

6. Olek

Olek Member

I also find this with stuff Fish people have dropped at the settlement, things like beetle meat and buckets of sand and such, seems as stated above, it may be the ownership properties are not changing when they are dropped, if thats how it works.

7. Actually, if you're peaceful, the Fishpeopl drop off gifts for you. Usually sand and meat cubes.

8. Jackywolfie

Jackywolfie Member

It's strange how the colonists pick everything up, except for the things dropped by non-colonists.