Props to whomever thought of Alchemical Ooze

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Wootah, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Wootah

Wootah Member

Seriously Alchemical ooze in rogue scientist is a WELL thought out addition to the crafting tree of alchemy.
    I would guess it was Ruigi for which the rogue scientist, but it might have been someone else with the code review.
    The things that can be crafted with the ooze make rogue scientist as good if not better than alchemy itself when doing alchemy since there is such a shortage of salt, brimstone (who wants to use diggle eggs?), saltpetre, which in turn are needed for so many acids which are needed in many other recipes.

Thanks! Core Alchemy could (probably/really) use this as well.

OmniNegro likes this.
  2. Null

Null Will Mod for Digglebucks

I believe it's whoever, not whomever, as the qualifier is what defines the case of the word, in this case it's nominative (whoever thought of Alchemical Ooze, props to him).

Essence and Ruigi like this.
  3. Wootah

Wootah Member

Guess I should have studied english instead of vocab Null :p, I don't think I can change the title though!

4. Null

Null Will Mod for Digglebucks

Of course I could be entirely wrong with this. It also has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

5. dbaumgart

dbaumgart Art Director Staff Member

Mm, grammar.

Ahem - I think it's Ruigi who gets credit as Rogue Scientist is his skill. Well played, sir!

6. MrVoila

MrVoila Member

How did you determine how to use it? I have found it, but I don't see any recipes using it.

7. LionsDen

LionsDen Member

That's funny, I remember seeing recipes for alchemical ooze. They were in the alchemy toolkit. They aren't hidden either. There are four different ones that I have seen.

8. FaxCelestis

FaxCelestis Will Mod for Digglebucks

You need two to make something. Look in the alchemy kit.