Problems with Theft

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by DarkDobe, Jul 22, 2011.

1. DarkDobe

DarkDobe Member

Not certain that anyone else has run into this - as likely most folks die within a few moments of pissing off Brax, especially at low level.

http://i.imgur.com/Dfbin.jpg

Point is though, I managed to murder my way to the staircase, but got blocked by a guard spawn infront of the exit... so I decided, 'Why not drink this delicious Invisibility Potion and wait?'
    Well... I tried to drink it, and get the following popup:
    "What do you think this is, an open bar? Pay for that potion!"
    My turn ended.
    I died.

Seems Brax (Two of whom I murdered along the way) could still stop me drinking his former merchandise! Somewhat frustrating - particularly so considering the sweet sweet loot I'd pilfered and found this run.

The 'in shop' flag needs to be lifted once the Dread Collectors/Brax start hunting the player.

2. Patchumz

Patchumz Member

You do realize you can kill Brax and the immediate minions and they will stop spawning and you'll be free. Just don't run around and spawn too many of the Dread Collectors, cuz you'll get screwed at that point :p.

3. Wait, are you saying dread collectors stop spawning if you kill brax and the first ones without moving?

4. afterstar

afterstar Member

I killed everysingle dread collector that spawned and was in range, they stopped spawning for 4-5moves,then once again for each turn or two,another one spawns.
    Their attacks do 0 damage to me,because of my high defenses,but it's annoying because they spawn everywhere you go non-stop and it prevents you from moving around,not to mention they only give 20experience.

Patch how can you stop them from spawning?

5. Patchumz

Patchumz Member

I didn't run, and instead killed Brax first, then all the collectors that spawned from the fight with Brax, and they stopped spawning entirely.

I also did it with a crossbow, so I had to kite a bit.