Power Saws and Booze Vats

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Seriously Mike, Jun 6, 2015.

1. So, bent on breaking the game even further, I decided to furnish my Carpentry Workshop with a Power Saw unearthed by accident on the "All Modules" list.

Result: the Power Saw works just fine, despite not being officially listed as a module fit for Carpentry Workshops.

I followed with a Booze Vat for the Brewery. I'm not sure of the results, as just as soon as the first crop of Wheat was ready, the two bottles of beer I managed to brew disappeared under suspicious circumstances and could not be further distilled into whisky.

My question is: what's up with those two modules, since they both seem to work normally yet aren't included on the lists of modules that show up during the construction of the respective two buildings? That and the lower class double bed.

2. Wolg

Wolg Member

At a guess, it's probably an inconsistency in how those modules are tagged, if they're actually supposed to be available at all right now.