Potion of Purity V1.03

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Abominog, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Abominog

Abominog Member

Does not Stack now even if place them in a Kit and try to stack them that way.

2. J-Factor

J-Factor Member

I had a similar issue with Mana Potions. Saving and reloading fixed it for me.

Haven't tried Purity Potions yet.

EDIT: To be clear, I still encounter the bug whenever I brew Mana Potions and am forced to save/reload in order to make any Mana Potions in my inventory stackable.

EDIT #2: Actually, it now seems like you cannot stack items from before and after a save+quit/restart together. Probably due to the new inventory save file system.

3. Pecka

Pecka Member

Sometimes when you load a game, any new potions you pick up don't stack with the old ones in your inventory, it happened to me everytime I loaded a game so far and goes for just about all potions not just purity and mana.

4. Abominog

Abominog Member

I got to thinking that maybe the devs made potion stacking scalable to your level but I'm having many problems with alot of potions not stacking then stacking on another play session

5. HumbleSloth

HumbleSloth Member

I also see this problem and saving and loading also fixes it for me.

6. Ria Hawk

Ria Hawk Member

This happens to me too, and not always on the same potion. Random glitch, maybe?

7. Embolus

Embolus Member

I have this problem, and it is very annoying: if I have some Aqua Vitae and, after loading the save, I distill some more Aqua Vitae, they don't stack.