Potion of Alchemical inspiration - does it stack?

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by Warlock, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

That's only if you choose a set of skill trees with maximal number of tiers in every one of them.

2. phasmy

phasmy Member

Wandcrafting is so lackluster to level. It's a wizard class but mages would find more use out of their own spells and rogue/warriors would rather level their own respective trees. The 3 free wands are very useful for the first few floors. I think if wandcrafting actually made equippable items that it would be more attractive to put points into.

3. Arron Syaoran

Arron Syaoran Member

I thought that was only needed for Stat Points(Wizard/Rogue/Warrior). I don't think it's needed to raise the CL. If I'm wrong, then it means that the CL doesn't go up when you level, but when you spend a skill point.

4. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

Well, I thought you were talking about functional level 50, in which case it would be needed for that too. But if it's just about having level 50, regardless of what your effective level is, then yeah, whatever skill trees suit you.

5. Arron Syaoran

Arron Syaoran Member

They should make (beyond-max skill cap) levels worthwhile. They should also come up with new lines after "The Balls are Inert". Especially since you get to that level by DL 10, and we got 5 more floors to go through now.

Vitellozzo likes this.