Paramormal Investigator bugs

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Kablooie, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Kablooie

Kablooie Member

1. Skepticism: when transforming a creature into an object, you don't get XP. When transforming it into another creature, you get the XP for defeating that creature (if you kill it, of course), not what it formerly was.

2. Close Encounter - won't open Chests of Evil. (!)

3. Xenochemistry - transformed potions won't stack.

2. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

1: Intended, really. If you transform it into an object you take a chance, just like you miss the exp on animals if you're a vegan.

3: Thought I read about this, I'll try to find that info back.

2 looks like a bug though. I'll file it.

3. Kablooie

Kablooie Member

Actually, the stacking bug is a bit odd - you can't manually stack the potions, but the Sort button will do it.

4. Kaktus021

Kaktus021 Member

In addition to the above, if Skepticism is used to transform a monster in a Monster Zoo into an item it makes it impossible to complete as it doesn't mark the monster as killed.

5. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

Already fixed in the hotfix I believe.

6. TheKirkUnited

TheKirkUnited Member

Paramormal...heh. Made me think 'ParaMormon. That would be a weird skill tree......

7. Kablooie

Kablooie Member

Scratch what I said about the stacking problem and sort - that often doesn't work, either. So far I've seen no discernible pattern, unless it's potion type/name . . . . .(that is, specific potions just won't stack, some will).

8. Stakhanov

Stakhanov Member

Sometimes , minions will totally ignore the fact that you revealed some monster to be a piece of equipment , and will fight it anyway. Said piece of equipment will then proceed to kick their ass :

[​IMG]

That's one mean leather cuirass.

OmniNegro and Daynab like this.
  9. Megaron

Megaron Member

Good lord! I was led to believe armor protected things!