Out with a whimper.

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by PeterH, Jan 31, 2017.

1. PeterH

PeterH Member

It appears that 3 stalwart members of the Gaslamp Games team are no longer associated with Clockwork Empires, or even with the company.

Daynab is one who has made a post to the end of no longer being associated that I have seen. Other than that, no announcements appear to have been posted.

Seriously, I think it's a bit naff to just walk away, not even turning out the lights and locking the doors and letting the milk man know to stop delivery (metaphorically speaking) nor making an announcement that that's what's happening.

{plays Jim Morrison and the Doors' "This is the end"}

All the best, everybody. You've been a blast!

2. Rentahamster

Rentahamster Member

That's too bad. It was a lot of fun to be involved in the development process and add in my input. Thanks for the fun, friends :)

3. Asid

Asid Member

Wait, so... what, that's it?

4. Well, there has been no official word in months from the Devs, and signs in other platforms. Here is the thread that address this matter:

The Elephant-sized Obeliskian in the Room

5. Darkmere

Darkmere Member

Yeah I'm not really thrilled about the "brb paperwork" -> vanish bit.

I've been around since Dredmor and will continue checking until someone drives a few final nails in the coffin or the site just shuts down because no one's paying for it, but it's been fun. Even if I've only been a lurker for quite some time.

6. Squid Empire

Squid Empire Member

Sad times