Ominous New Avatars

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by TheJadedMieu, Apr 26, 2012.

1. TheJadedMieu

TheJadedMieu Member

I've just noticed that several modders (RB, llcorp, Fax, Ruigi) have new avatars. Possible hints at super-secret mod projects? Or have they been recruited by GLG to do Overlord-approved fancy stuff?

Thoughts?

dbaumgart likes this.
  2. FaxCelestis

FaxCelestis Will Mod for Digglebucks

<_<

>_>

r_b_bergstrom likes this.
  3. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

I can neither confirm or deny my new avatar is part of a secret project.

Kazeto and r_b_bergstrom like this.
  4. Marak

Marak Member

I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

5. TheJadedMieu

TheJadedMieu Member

Very suspicious...

Also, sorry Daynab for putting this in the wrong section, thanks for moving it.

6. Null

Null Will Mod for Digglebucks

Very suspicious indeed.

r_b_bergstrom and FaxCelestis like this.
  7. Aquaman

Aquaman Member

I was thinking the exact same thing earlier today but didn't have any time to post something haha :D

8. Ruigi

Ruigi Will Mod for Digglebucks

I'm most curious about Lccorp's avatar, that jacket looks stylish.

lccorp2 and r_b_bergstrom like this.
  9. Bro seriously, if you haven't figured it out by now, you deserve I keep it hidden from you.

However, if it can make you feel better - knowing only makes waiting harder. I might have given away too much with that one line, but well, seriously, if you haven't figured it out by now, this statement shouldn't have helped you much. Also, if as a result of this statement, you realise what the big gig is all about, then would you kindly keep it quiet. Some people would rather not know. It's like father christmas - you know he's a spectacularly well executed publicity stunt by the coca-cola company, but you're very happy when he brings you gifts anyway.

10. r_b_bergstrom

r_b_bergstrom Will Mod for Digglebucks

Hatn't even noticed it, myself, but now that you mention it, it does seem suspicious.

Makes you wonder what they've got up their sleeves, in their pocketses, close to their vests and under their hats. Sneaky buggers. I don't trust any of them.

TheJadedMieu, Kazeto and lccorp2 like this.
  11. FaxCelestis

FaxCelestis Will Mod for Digglebucks

I see what you did there, Capotain. You're no slouch.

12. lccorp2

lccorp2 Member

[​IMG]

:D

TheJadedMieu and Kazeto like this.
  13. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

I feel an urge to shout "Objection", but I guess my post would be off the topic if I did just that.

Still, I think that them using avatars with the same theme is just a red herring. They might be working on something together (at least some of them probably are, because it's much more efficient if we work with others), but my guess is that they chose matching avatars just to have fun when people inevitably start to be curious.

14. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

All of this idle speculation is just that. The avatars mean nothing. <_<

lccorp2 and FaxCelestis like this.
  15. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

If it means nothing, why are *ALL* the big figures here changing to similarly themed images?

Frankly I am starting to think something is up. Would I get a discount on my purchase of whatever is happening if I change mine? :)

16. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

I can guarantee you that you'll get it for free. Just change your avatar to this image: warlocks_challenge64.png until the announcement is made. :)

17. TheJadedMieu

TheJadedMieu Member

I am either a total sellout or incredibly gullible

Essence likes this.
  18. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

I really liked my previous Avatar image though... But alright. I am a sucker for free beer too. (And I do not even drink alcohol for the most part.)

19. TheJadedMieu

TheJadedMieu Member

Omni! I challenge you to single combat for the right to wear this avatar!

THERE CAHN BEE
    ONLEH WON

20. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

You got your signature from a comment in a thread I made...

What is next? Are you going to steal my handle too? :) (I actually like the quote. I in no way think you stole it.)