Linux 64-bit Octupple razor sword exploit

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Snuggleberry, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Snuggleberry

Snuggleberry Member

Humble Bundle, 1.1.3, complete edition, no mods.

Equip two quadruple razor swords. Remove one from its equipment slot. Put it back. Repeat several times. Each time you do this, you get an additional +1 to melee damage forever.

$ ./Dredmor
    Dredmor: Installed in '/media/media/games/DungeonsOfDredmor'.
    Dredmor: Using amd64 version.
    NOTICE: Steamworks is only supported in the 32-bit build for now.
    NOTICE: We'll fix this when Valve makes 64-bit Steamworks support available.
    NOTICE: For now, though, if you want Steam achievements/cloud/workshop...
    NOTICE: ...use the 32-bit build.
    dungeons of dredmor: version 1.1.3
    argv: ./Dredmor-amd64
    SDL version 1.2.15
    AL_VENDOR: OpenAL Community
    AL_RENDERER: OpenAL Soft
    AL_VERSION: 1.1 ALSOFT 1.13
    AL_EXTENSIONS: AL_EXT_DOUBLE AL_EXT_EXPONENT_DISTANCE AL_EXT_FLOAT32 AL_EXT_IMA4 AL_EXT_LINEAR_DISTANCE AL_EXT_MCFORMATS AL_EXT_MULAW AL_EXT_MULAW_MCFORMATS AL_EXT_OFFSET AL_EXT_source_distance_model AL_LOKI_quadriphonic AL_SOFT_buffer_sub_data AL_SOFT_loop_points
    Could not load resource '' with filename ''

And while I'm here, I'd also like to complain about the mouse clicks going to the wrong GUI element; there being 2 extra secret slots to the right of the backpack (it might have to be placed off the edge of the map with click-to-move disabled?); there being 6 tiles drawn north of the character and 5 tiles south of the character but not really what with the main bar covering most of the 5th row (resolution at 1852x864) so it's really only 4 tiles south. If only you could zoom out....

Attached Files:

2. It's not a problem with the Quadruple Razor Swords specifically, it's a bug involving Dual Wield and weapon skills. It's explained in detail in this post. It's fixed in 1.1.4, I believe.