Observations

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Centollo, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Centollo

Centollo Member

I dont know if it goes here or in bugs, but I'll just post it here.

I've been playing diggle gods, and the new stuff is awesome(skills,rooms,items...)
    But that stuff can be inproved, I'm gonna post what I think could be better here.
    People, feel free to answer and contribute with some ideas:

- First the new rooms:
    Until now I've seen this:

The room where you have to "make a wish and pull the lever", it's a good idea, but the problems is that you can drink from both fountains, and no matter what you do, when you pull the lever a healing field appears, at least that's the only thing I've seen. It need more possibilities,like items,other buffs or enemies.And you should only be able to drink from one of the fountains.

In the room where you have to place 3 gems in the order you want and pull the lever, sometimes nothing happend, I dont know why.

And, in those small rooms with a small "lake" and a res/blue square, same, sometimes you walk in and nothing happend. and it should be more random, i think blue always heal and red always bring enemies.

- Items

I've seen in some items a new stat, magic reflection I think, it should appear in the character screen, and it should have a description.

- Skills

I tried vegan, and it's really annoying cos the animals just walk around you over and over and sometime your gonna hit em, and if you use magic and crossbows is too easy to hit animals. You just shouldent be able to harm animals at all with AOEs and missiles, I dont know, something...

Wherediggle needs animations when you use wands.

That's all for now, I want you you know. It's not an angry complaint, I'm just trying to fill next changelog :)

2. Android089

Android089 Member

I don't really like the descriptions (history) behind "emomancy". Just doesn't seem to fit into the game.
    -One of my opinions.

3. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

Just wait until Elmomancy hits, and see how you fuss about your precious "fits into the game" THEN!

BWAAAAHahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa....

brobbeh likes this.
  4. tcjsavannah

tcjsavannah Member

Elmo knows where you live!

5. Leaf

Leaf Member

The room with the runes will create a vending machine based on the order you put the runes in. So if it doesnt work, put the switch back and re order the runes.

The new rooms are pretty neat but due to there being so many new rooms, there are far less crafting rooms. All my playthroughs, ingots and ore has been rather scarce T.T.

6. Nick

Nick Member

I love dwarven rooms, which spawn 3 evil chests. I got already all 3 items from them 2 times in a row. Epic.

7. Godwin

Godwin Member

I have nothing at all with 'emoness' and don't really get what they mean, but based on the jokes it's like a mixture of goths and breezergirls. I know what you mean... but not really excited about it. Piracy by the way also doesn't really fit imo, if we're paying attention to 'fittingness'... and is missing a more lengthy description in the skill chooser!

@Leaf: Crafting Vending machines should balance that out I think.

8. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

Yeah, just remember:

Growth​
    Pillars​
    Scrutiny​

9. blob

blob Member

I like better decay, scrutiny, pillars.

I find that there's too many of the scripted room spawning though. It gets a bit repetitive and I agree with Leaf that we re missing on crafting rooms now (though the craft machines is a decent alternative).

10. kino5

kino5 Member

I don't get the "Make a wish and pull the lever" room. ¿What's the blue thing that spawns on the floor? I thought it recovered your mana, but it doesn't, and I can't figure out what it is...

11. AvzinElkein

AvzinElkein Member

Restores HP.

12. Kablooie

Kablooie Member

Sure, but does it do anything besides spawn crystal healing?

13. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

Nope. The real draw of that room is the fountains and their chance to give you jewellery.

14. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

That, and the crystals are there to heal you in case you got a bad effect from those fountains.