Now all we have to wait for is steam.

Discussion in 'Realm of the Diggle Gods' started by Neckbeard the Green, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Vykk Draygo

Vykk Draygo Member

Yeah, that was the first thing I tried after Steam denied me.

2. Lunarius

Lunarius Member

Tried that too and it worked kind of.... but just the 1.08 starting up by me

Eddit: One Interessting thing, tried do delete and download again, while downloading I activated to start when finishing. So the DL paused after it got all without the DLC (So about 8 mb where missed) and the game starts normally with the 1.0.8 looks like that the error message comes because there is additional content that could not be verified or something like this?

3. Daniel

Daniel CEO Staff Member

For those of you who were lucky enough to buy a copy of the DLC before it was, erm, actually available... if you restart steam, something might happen.

4. Unfortunately, nothing happened.

5. Lunarius

Lunarius Member

Hmm i got it giftedd at that time but even after restarting steam the game starts only as 1.0.8 without the DLC content *sniff*

6. Targie

Targie Member

I bought the DLC and it's working after restarting! :D

7. Fathom

Fathom Member

Just restarted steam and the dlc is working. Nos to go kill some werediggles. HURRAY!!!!!!!!

8. Jim Fear

Jim Fear Member

It's working for me now...dl'ed the update after a restart of steam

9. Daniel

Daniel CEO Staff Member

If restarting steam alone didn't work, perhaps try going into the Dungeons of Dredmor properties (right click), verify local files (it'll probably say they're A-OK), and *then* restart. Who knows, maybe light some incense, I'm losing my faith in science.

Godwin likes this.
  10. Lunarius

Lunarius Member

Okay now i deleted DoD, restarted steam and now im also Praised by the Diggle God *Woho*

11. I verified the cache for Dredmor, the DLC downloaded again. Now it is working properly.

AT LAST! I can go and venture into the Realm of the Diggle Gods (TM).

12. Love that option to activate/de-activate DLC in the menu. That way I can still beat Dredmor "vanilla style" (which I still can't :()

brobbeh likes this.