No Time To Grind -- ?

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by Average Joe, Aug 12, 2012.

1. DavidB1111

DavidB1111 Member

OH, wait, now I see the problem.
    You see, I meant the following. Not the wild animal, nor nakedness. ::p
    There are actually around 20 different definitions according to the dictionary. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/bear up

One of those oddities of the English language.

OmniNegro likes this.
  2. Arron Syaoran

Arron Syaoran Member

So bears have 20 different definitions? Where has English gone wrong? If I ruled the english language, I'd give each definition their own word. Then again, "Cope" means to "bear with" or "withstand".

Edit: I learned the word Cope when I was a kid. Back then I thought it was completely unnecessary to have so many words in the English Language.(<-- My User Talking//My Avatar Talking -->)Humans tend to overcomplicate things.

3. DavidB1111

DavidB1111 Member

Bears don't have 20 different definition, the word bear has 20 different definitions. There's a huge difference between the two.
    And yeah, the English Language is really complicated at times.
    But if we don't stop this line of discussion, we might get beat up by Daynab. :p

OmniNegro likes this.
  4. Arron Syaoran

Arron Syaoran Member

Tip: Try to avoid Crafting(especially Rogue Scientist and Clockwork Knight) on NTTG if you don't have mat-gaining skills such as Perception and Piracy, although RS and CK do help with Tech Salvage and Ooze Salvage.

5. Noxor

Noxor Member

NTTG GRPD 10LVL might be nasty. I had a crafting character and didn't find the highend axe recipe. But that wasn't the problem. No clockwork bolts at Lord Dredmor not even 1 bolt for the end battle. There were a few darts remaining and Lord Dredmor didn't even ignore them. That was the "It's my dungeon." award.

But NTTG is great for testing the skillpoints hierarchy or trying extraordinary skill combinations without losing too much time.