Newcomer feedback. Game is awesome and a question.

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by MonsterMod, Aug 25, 2012.

1. MonsterMod

MonsterMod Member

Ok, not sure how I missed this game until now. I think I saw it on RPS or a gamer forum, and decided to give it a shot. Wow, that was money well spent! I played the last couple of weeks working on my first character, a cheesy mage playing on the middle difficulty. I finally killed Mr. Dred on lvl 15, but I used some tactics I am not proud of. Time to take it up a notch!

My new character is a crafter/warrior/mutt playing on the hardest difficulty (permadeath...umm not yet). Clockwork/RogueScientist/Perception plus all the crafting skills. Having a blast so far, and I am finally learning the crafting system. There is a lot more to this game then I realized, and I am still learning a ton. Oh, and I have hardly even delved into modding, which I love doing in games like Skyrim etc. I foresee a long future for this game on my computer.

My question is, can you mod your inventory to be bigger, or ideally tabbed for the different items types? Playing a full blown crafter, I am packratting something fierce. With so many item types in game, even though they stack, I still make alot of trips to my base to unload. Just wondering, and it is not that big a deal, but would be useful. Anyway, keep up the good work devs!

2. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

Welcome! the main inventory expansion is the Pocket Dimension, since you can just drop items there and access them at any time.