New Skill Sets?

Discussion in 'Realm of the Diggle Gods' started by NefariousKoel, Dec 15, 2011.

1. NefariousKoel

NefariousKoel Member

I've not kept up with the DLC info.. where are the new skill sets? I'm just seeing the old ones along with the shiny new selection frames at the bottom.

Do I need to unlock them somehow?

2. boyle1888

boyle1888 Member

If you're on windows the DLC is currently broke, if you look at your DLC for Dredmor you'll see it lists "ValveTestApp" rather than Realm of the Diggle Gods - I'd expect it to be fixed around 1800 GMT which I think is 1000 PST since this is usually when steam rolls out updates.

3. NefariousKoel

NefariousKoel Member

Doah!

So they put up a beta version on accident? *Sigh* Not the first time that's happened at Steam. :confused:

4. boyle1888

boyle1888 Member

Not even, seems that the problem is on Valve's end, they made it available, without actually linking the data of the DLC to the purchase, so now, there's a bunch of people who proudly own ValveTestApp98820 - I imagine its just a matter of changing the content of where the TestApp is to the correct Diggle God content, they've been busy preparing the Steam Holiday Sale 2011, I'm guessing somewhere between the 400+ updates they done yesterday they forgot about DoD.

5. NefariousKoel

NefariousKoel Member

Oh, I didn't want to imply it was Gaslamp's fault. You misunderstood me. "They" was in reference to Valve. I'm positive it's on Steam's end, especially since this isn't even the second time I've witnessed such error from them. Hopefully they don't leave it sitting around for a week or two like some patches they've mishandled in the past. :rolleyes:

6. GeneralSalad

GeneralSalad Member

Arg, bloody STEAM. I want to try out werediggles :( And some of the other stuff too, perhaps :p