New Crafting.

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by Incendax, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Incendax

Incendax Member

I've already started to discover new crafting recipes. The Royal Beater is apparently an upgrade to the Fine Steel Mace. I'll post the recipe as soon as I find another Jr Smithing Kit :p

Anybody find any other new recipes?

2. Aramis

Aramis Member

There are lots of new recipes, for Fine Iron weapons & Fine Steel Weapons (& armor);
    It's really a good thing ^^
    I started a new game, and I crafted 2 Lava Maces (it's not the real name but it's a fine iron mace + ruby + infernal potion, and it deals 8 crushing + 6 fire + 1 i don't remember what)

Thanks to the devs for adding new possibilites, crafting skills are now really usefull.

3. Wallach

Wallach Member

Knobby Staff + Apple + Pear + Plum = Fruitful Staff

4. Embolus

Embolus Member

The three highest level staffs are craftable now, as are a whole lot of items. If you really wish to know you could go delve into the XML.

Apparently the Devs also thought about making wands craftable, but thought it might be too overpowered.

5. jareddm

jareddm Member

As a possible addition to tinkering, I was wondering about the idea of making little remote control companions that at first count as an item. So mechanically they'd be a one-use summoning item. I imagine they'd be pretty weak, certainly weaker than the friendly robot, but they might be easy to make.
    Plastic + voltaic cell?