My tummy hurts

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Essence, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

I just read the reviews for this item on Amazon, and I don't know what the hell caused this to happen, but oh my Krong I've not laughed this long and hard since my last trip to see Carlos Mencia live.

http://www.amazon.com/Hutzler-5717-571-Banana-Slicer/dp/B0047E0EII

Don't click that link unless you have a friend to read to and an hour to waste.

2. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

Thank you so much! I always worried that my banana slices were not straight enough. Thank GOD someone came up with a solution to this age-old quandary. I see a Nobel Prize for household appliances on the horizon for whoever came up with this idea.

3. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

And I simply think this thing's creators imbibe bleach.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  4. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

I think there may be some innuendo I am missing...

This thing has to be a clever joke and I must simply be missing the point.

SkyMuffin likes this.
  5. mining

mining Member

6. Essence

NOOOOOooooooo..... Mining, WHY???

My tummy hurts again...

"I purchased this only 4.47 billion years ago, and when I opened the container today, it was half empty!"

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  7. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

I wonder where can I buy a container that would survive intact for 4,47 billion years. Really, it would be a great thing to imprison my younger sister in (because she's a younger sibling, and therefore annoying, and therefore stashing her in a nigh-indestructible container until the end of the world is kosher).

8. jadkni

jadkni Member

I just had hernia surgery. Why do you do these things. :(

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  9. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

To remind you of your surgery.

Nice jobs everyone. Keep them coming.

10. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Member

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  11. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

I bought the same exact item for my cat at a dollar store. It is exactly the same, but not turned upside-down like that one is. My cat completely ignores it, but loves cardboard boxes and paper bags.

That is a ridiculous price for that thing. I have no idea how much some plastic balls cost, but you can get tennis balls for cheap if you buy them used from a tennis court. (People are picky and will replace a ball when it gets worn. Ferrets and other things are not nearly as picky.)

SkyMuffin likes this.
  12. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

From the DHM:confused:rg website
    (check out the rest of the website while you are there).
    DHMO is a killer. There is a very strong correlation between exposure to DHMO and Cancer, as well as automobile deaths, and yet the FDA refuses to act. DHMO has been found in many dairy products, as it has made its way into the food chain on our nation's farms.

Do your part in the fight against DHMO and support DHM:confused:rg by purchasing one of their fine products.

/edit lol I didn't realize that "O"."0" formed an emoticon.
    /edit again: Note that this is not a paid advertisement. I am a not-for-profit entity (apparently, but not by choice).

OmniaNigrum and SkyMuffin like this.
  13. Essence

That site needs a serious modernization. I've made sites that look better than that, and I'm a freaking writer.

OmniaNigrum and Haldurson like this.
  14. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

I've had that website bookmarked forever. I didn't realize that it has not been updated since 2000 (not an excuse nor an explanation, just an observation).

Still, everything on the site is as true now as it ever was (except for maybe that store, lol. I wouldn't send them any money for their products, as I have my doubts as to their continued existence).

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  15. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  16. Createx

Createx Member

17. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  18. Createx

Createx Member

Mileage? Just turn on the pocket nuclear power (function #754) plant and you are good to go, without ever worrying about mileage.

OmniaNigrum and Haldurson like this.