My journey into the depths of hell. GR/PD floor 15 death

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by Danny Martini, Aug 4, 2012.

?

Paper or Plastic?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. Danny Martini

Danny Martini Member

Also, I put some free pocket dimension codes at the bottom.

[​IMG]

My results from my Going Rogue/Permadeath run that literally took all day. Final score on the highschore boards around the 1400 top PD/GR players.

I couldn't find any info about floors 11+ and this is my first time getting that far. So I figured I would provide a little rundown myself.

Floor 11: Looks a lot like floor 1. Lots of muscle diggles and diggle archmages. Wasn't hard to be honest. There was 2 rooms called something like... "Diggle archery practice room" which were filled with arch diggles and muscle diggles.

Floor 12: Looks like a japanese style house. The only problematic enemy I remember were the samurai guys. They constantly dodged my arrow skills.

Floor 13: Looks a lot like a prison. Don't remember much from this floor, it was pretty easy.

Floor 14: Looks like a forest. I think this was the floor that had the eldritch guys. They cast recursive cursing and a group of 3 almost killed me at one point.

Floor 15: Took awhile to find dredmor. The walls are lined with giant skeleton-like murals. It reminded me of diablo. I was almost completely dry on arrows at this point too. I died cause dredmor ignored my pet tank and literally poked me to death. I got him down to about 75%. Kinda' sucked. But it was a fun run.

My Skills

Archery
    Barefist
    Promethean
    Psionics
    Burglary
    Blood Magic
    Tinkering

I got two levels of prometh for the wyrm tank, two levels of psionics for crystal healing (Which I could of probably skipped). Then I maxed out Tinkering, then I maxed out archery, then barefist. With my final points I was almost done maxing out burglary.

And last but not least, I promised some pocket dimension codes. Not really sure where I got them all though. Enjoy.

Cornjafbakolak
    Zanchajalkiiba
    Bzatjafruzkulllech
    Saplioobelgorzuk
    Zanmagommagnus
    Mutuzporkiirah
    Wkbelfurkullzan
    Inrhochaloouz
    Dennuzkiilioowa
    Ubazarnuzpok
    Uzarwanuslech
    Kromjalarppoknuz (Floor 12 code)
    Masuzbarahjaf (Floor 15 code)
    Nogtwezanrahiz (Floor 15 code)

Also, after looking at my saved games. I still have one where my guy is on floor 12 (Odd?). I'll take some pics later, and maybe retravel to dredmor and go for a second battle. But I honestly don't think i can win with these skills and my current gear. I'll probably log some of the monsters too... You know, for science and stuff.