Music of choice of Dredmor players

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Cain Redfield, Jul 3, 2012.

?

What Genres do you tend to listen to the most

1. Classic Rock

34 vote(s)
    48.6%
  2. Indie Rock

32 vote(s)
    45.7%
  3. Mainstream Pop

6 vote(s)
    8.6%
  4. Country

2 vote(s)
    2.9%
  5. Punk Rock

16 vote(s)
    22.9%
  6. Heavy Metal

34 vote(s)
    48.6%
  7. EDM (Electronic Dance Music, Dubstep, House, Trance)

30 vote(s)
    42.9%
  8. Hip-Hop, R&B, Rap

15 vote(s)
    21.4%
  9. Funk

13 vote(s)
    18.6%
  10. Jazz

22 vote(s)
    31.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

Kazeto likes this.
  2. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

3. I'm rather disappointed that game music isn't an option. Not voting until it is.

4. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

That which you call "game music" can be classified as belonging to other genres. In fact, it always does belong to some other genre. Often "electronic", "rock", or "classical", but sometimes belonging to other genres too. Which means that luck of a "game music" option being cited as a reason for that is rather silly (because it's like saying that a parking lot is not a parking lot because there are "no Audi parking places").

But indeed, the poll is missing a few options, one of such being "classical". But then again, the number of options for the poll is limited.

5. Alistaire

Alistaire Member

6. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Blocked in the USA due to "Content from EMI". Here is what I found to replace it with. I am not sure if it is the same though.

7. Alistaire

Alistaire Member

Is there tomatoes in it? Cause else it is not.

8. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

No tomatoes, so I guess it is not the same. :(

9. Alistaire

Alistaire Member

This works? :C

10. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

No. Sorry. Same exact error.
    Error.jpg

I think this is an automated block like was present in any and all Fallout 3 Let's Play episodes where they left the radio on. The music is copywritten, so Youtube has a system that automatically blocks it to avoid lawsuits.

*Edit* If you can save the video and strip the audio you can post it wherever you like. We can play the audio and the video at the same time to get close to synchronous playback.

Was the one I linked in the same audio? If so then my theory above makes no sense.

Kazeto likes this.
  11. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Hell. NM. I keep forgetting that I have a VPN for stupid legal idiocy like this. I used the UK host and it no longer has that warning.

*Edit* Now I am yet again confused. What was the point? The tomato was clearly part of a global conspiracy to protect crazy streetside people from having to speak to the police... 'Nuff said. :)

Kazeto likes this.
  12. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

The Awesomenauts soundtrack is really, really good.

Kazeto likes this.
  13. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

I recently watched the Kill Bill movies again, and I thought this was an interesting version of a Zombies song:

This one is interesting as well:

But I still prefer the original:

Kazeto likes this.
  14. This is primarily a humor band, but its actually quite well done rock... even if you can't understand the words you can still appreciate the bass on the chorus and the absurdity of the video!

Haldurson likes this.
  15. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

I get it -- he's angry about the dirty rags and clothing, and wants to try a new detergent. I've seen commercials just like it.

Dr. Quackzalver likes this.
  16. MOOMANiBE

MOOMANiBE Ah, those were the days. Staff Member

17. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

zath likes this.
  18. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

19. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

20. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member