More Dred (item pack)

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by Gabriel P, May 20, 2012.

1. Aegho

Aegho Member

What's even worse for me was when I was simply rebalancing my library teaser mod, and then continued a save... and it simply wouldn't stop crashing when I tried to go deeper, like an hour later. So it seemed to not break the save, until I tried to go deeper. Nasty stuff. All I'd done was editing some items levels, prices, and the stats/procrate on one item(which wasn't one I'd found on that save).

2. LionsDen

LionsDen Member

I think if you change an item that has spawned in a store or vending machine or is in your inventory or belt or even on the floor of a visited dungeon level even if it hasn't been found yet can lead to problems.

3. r_b_bergstrom

r_b_bergstrom Will Mod for Digglebucks

Gabriel, just a heads-up for you:

I just figured out that the reason why my Swashbuckling Galoshes in ID sometimes randomly change pictures to one I'd never seen before my most recent run is because your More Dred mof also had an item that uses a picture file called boots_galoshes, and the game gets confused which picture to reference.

Not sure what either of us should do about it. It's probably not worth breaking anybody's save games over. Just FYI.