Monday hotfix postponed to Tuesday, and where to get news

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Daniel, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Daniel

Daniel CEO Staff Member

Hi folks!

We were hoping to get a hotfix up today, but after finding an issue with the job system that's causing a few of the symptoms described in your posts, we're pushing it back til tomorrow to sort it out.

Hotfixes are generally unscheduled patches to follow any release where there may be minor issues with the code that cause serious issues for players. There isn't any new feature code planned at the moment for this patch, and issues that require more substantial fixes (like the farm overlapping bug we have right now) are too big to be fixed in hotfixes like this. We're still very much planning on fixing them, it'll just take us some time to get them resolved.

Generally speaking, updates on patches and features will be posted here on the forums, larger less frequent news posts will go to our blog as well.

If you want all the updates, we are starting to tweet short updates on the twitter account @ClockwrkEmpires (for game specific updates).

If you want all the information about the goings-on at Gaslamp, you can also follow our company account at @GaslampGames where we tweet bad puns on and talk about Taco Tuesday.

Thanks for all your help!

Last edited: Jul 21, 2014
  2. HerrBert

HerrBert Member

Hi will there be an update today ?
    if so is there a planed time for it ?
    .. just want to know for the decision if i stay awake or go to sleep and test the new update tomorrow ;)
    if not no problem i know patches need time to get tested ;)

thanks for info :)

3. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

Working as fast as we can - no ETA yet. I'd get some sleep!

4. HerrBert

HerrBert Member

sure
    that question wasn't meant to stress you ;)

thanks for response

5. dent308

dent308 Member

Tacos Tuesday? Possible Kraggle DLC?