Modding Requests

Discussion in 'Modding' started by J-Factor, Dec 29, 2011.

1. zaratustra

zaratustra Member

perhaps this?
    <effect type="triggeronstat" name="do more stuff" amount="20" statPrimary="6">

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  2. Null

Null Will Mod for Digglebucks

Well that's valid but requires significantly more work and is likely to result in things not working.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  3. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

I know, Null, I should've noticed that instead of just editing one thing. Just blame it on my sleep deprivation or something.

Technically speaking, it's a good proposition. It would require more work (and would probably be less idiot-proof), but it does have potential.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  4. tejón

tejón Member

Use heal with a negative value. (At least, it works for spellpoints.)

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  5. Cullen

Cullen Member

Unableskill="1"(or disable. or replace 1 to name of skill or spell. or whatever.) amount="50" (or turn)

Enableskill="Name of spell" amount="20"

If use this skill. this skill is vanish from quickbar(Or cannot trigger from other) for amount(or forever. but it can be enable from other) and enable other skill.

OmniNegro and Aegho like this.
  6. Cullen

Cullen Member

Passive downtime(or mana) should work. if crossbow shot trigger fire bolt and fire bolt has 5 down time. crossbow shot no longer trigger fire bolt until up again

OmniNegro likes this.
  7. Cullen

Cullen Member

pet inventory and pet equip and pet spell

OmniNegro likes this.
  8. Cullen

Cullen Member

attackaddon="1" this spell can trigger attack add-on(like vampirism or assassination skills) like normal attack but not critical. (this is difference from just trigger vampirism. caster need to have it.)

OmniNegro likes this.
  9. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

*Edit* Snip.

If I can quote four posts with four clicks of the mouse, surely you can edit to add what the last three had in them. Welcome to the forums. :)

My apologies. As you posted the quote, I was wrong. You did exactly as requested. I looked at your profile and saw 20 posts and figured you were unfamiliar with the edit function. I am really sorry. :(

Cullen likes this.
  10. Cullen

Cullen Member

Did i misunderstand something?

Polymorph without change hero skin(or forget all learned skill and Enable few skill for ??turn. or whatever)

requiretriggeronstat="10" primaryScale="5"

for example

trigger="Weak Bionic arm" requiretriggeronstat="10" primaryScale="5"
    trigger Bionic arm requiretriggeronstat="30" primaryScale="5"
    trigger Improved Bionic arm requiretriggeronstat="50" primaryScale="5"

OmniNegro likes this.
  11. Null

Null Will Mod for Digglebucks

Nobody really follows that any more, just keep your posts together and this will be much smaller. The one benefit of that is likes.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  12. Aegho

Aegho Member

I want removedotbyname=""... self explanatory really. I need it for an annoying bug in mutant that the only other fix for would make it a bit OP.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  13. mining

mining Member

Couldn't you just make it a recursive tool that checks if a bug is up? I use that for skinweaver and it works great.

Edit: also, remove this when issue is resolved/not resolved and my post sucks, don't want to clutter this thread)

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  14. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

Just make the dot require a buff to work, and remove the buff.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  15. Aegho

Aegho Member

That's what it does now, the bug is that it stacks if you remove the buff and reapply.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  16. tejón

tejón Member

You should be able to handle that with a self-recursing trigger. Set up a spell that triggers itself with amount=1 (I think? timing could be weird) and requires a buff for the trigger. When the buff expires or is removed, the trigger will fail and the effect ends.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  17. Aegho

Aegho Member

Unfortunately no, I've tried that, the template stays where the spell is cast instead of following the player.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  18. FaxCelestis

FaxCelestis Will Mod for Digglebucks

you need to anchor the template, then.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  19. Aegho

Aegho Member

It is.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  20. FaxCelestis

FaxCelestis Will Mod for Digglebucks

I doubt that. I have an anchored template DoT in FaxPax (the margarita's divine radiance buff) and it works just fine.

OmniaNigrum likes this.