Missing mobs

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Berra_la, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Berra_la

Berra_la Member

After clearing (or so I thought) a monster zoo, the "zoo music" refused to stop playing. Apparently there was 1 monster remaining (according to the counter). I ran around in the near area but couldn't find anything. After a while I gave up, who cares about one monster, right? I visited Brax to reset the "zoo music". After almost clearing the entire level I find, of course, quest in one of the last rooms. Luckily it was only to drop off an item on the eyeball shrine (which I remembered where it was). I drop off the item, it goes *poof* and I expect the "boss". He refuses to show up. Like the monster zoo I look around but can't find him anywhere near the shrine. I proceed to comb the entire level (yes, yes, ocd...) but he's nowhere to be found. Now I remember the missing zoo mob on the very same level. Is it possible that there is a room on the level with no entrances and these mobs actually spawned there, or is it a bug and they never actually spawned at all?

I zipped a few files in the save folder (I'd assume they are enough) if anyone wants to take a look and see whats up.
    http://www.megashare.com/3422583 (just scroll down past the crap)

2. nickwolf

nickwolf Member

This seems like the monster from the zoo either bugged into a wall or something, or its just managing to stay out of your way when you search... I often have problems finding quest monsters in a dungeon I already cleared, but they are in there somewhere, as they are most likely constantly wandering around the dungeon