Minimods: Rooms, part 1

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Bohandas, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

A few new minimods introducing new rooms

Circular Corridors contains circular rooms that can enclose other rooms like the inception room from FaxPax

Repeating Control Point contains a version of the "control point" room where the grate can be closed and opened over and over again instead of just once

Fun Chamber Redux contains variants of the "Fun Chamber" room (the one with the lever that casts "pact of fleeting life") including a high level version that casts "This Root Shall Suffer" instead of "Pact of Fleeting Life"

Malfunctioning Teleporter adds rooms containing fake satanic displacement glyphs in semi-random locations that make the player's location change randomly as per froda's jump discontinuity

Dark magic support pack contains various spells and things that are used across several of my mods. it is required for the standard versions of Fun Chamber Redux and Malfunctioning Teleporters to function correctly. If you don't want to install it, download the versions of those mods labeled "NoDMSP" at the end)[/b]

EDIT:
    added
    Krong, a small pack of new rooms with Krong anvils

EDIT:
    added
    Brax Shops, which adds a few new Brax shops

EDIT:
    added
    Destroyer, which adds a shrine where you can pray to a nuclear bomb and gain a blessing

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
  2. Vitellozzo

Vitellozzo Member

Why don't you make an unique mod after testing if those rooms work properly?

3. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

What do you mean?

If you mean why not combine then into one mod, they originally were part of one mod that had a lot of other stuff as well (including everything in all my other minimods and a lot more) but there was something wrong with the mod and it kept crashing the game, so I've been tearing apart into it's component pieces to hopefully salvage some of it.

If you mean why did I make the Dark Magic Support Pack , it's because, as a side-effect of these minimods originally being part of a megamod, several of them use a bunch of the same spells and I don't know what would happen if they were introduced into the same game multiple times due to appearing in several different mods; I have a hunch it would cause glitches.

4. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

I've added two new minimods to the collection. "Brax Shops" and "Krong (Anvils)"