MineCraft

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Vykk Draygo, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Vykk Draygo

Vykk Draygo Member

Installed a water shader mod for MineCraft. Took a couple of screenshots of our multiplayer world's underwater house. It goes down about two stories into the rock under that. One story is a massive furnace/craft/store room.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also, a picture of my first world from my max height tower in the rain during a lightning flash. :D
    [​IMG]

Proud of that world, but mostly because of how long I've kept it. It's over a year old, and a few Windows installs as well.

2. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

I wish I had patience for games like Minecraft (and Terraria) because I'm a sucker for open world games AND girls with lots of modability.
    Nice stuff.

3. Vykk Draygo

Vykk Draygo Member

Girls with modability? I'm confused, but amused.

Thanks! I'm actually not usually all that patient. Except when I'm playing with my brother, it usually takes me ages to complete anything. Like that tower, it took me months of off and on playing to build it. Usually didn't build for more than 10 minutes at a time. ;)

I like Terraria, but the building isn't as fun. The combat is LOADS better, though. It doesn't take much patience if you only want to kill stuff. :D

4. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

Uh. :oops: I must've been thinking about something else when I wrote that. Clearly I meant games. Clearly.:p

Marak, deek, dbaumgart and 1 other person like this.
  5. ronnoc

ronnoc Member

+1 to Minecraft. I started playing because of The Shaft Podcast. Funny stuff. Great game.

6. Vykk Draygo

Vykk Draygo Member

I think I started playing it when they posted about it on the TF2 blog. I don't read the TF2 blog, but I was playing TF2 with a friend a bit then (before the Mann Co. store), and I saw it on the news ticker.