OS X Mountain Lion Melee Power "1", Armour Abpsorbtion decreased - steam

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Pultheron, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Pultheron

Pultheron Member

Hi guys,

my melee power fell to 1 and armour abpsorbtion from 23 to 11.

[​IMG]

Shield-bearer
    Berserker Rage
    Master of Arms
    Gomelacy
    Blood Magic
    Archeology
    Smithing

playing via Steam

I know that this is not a new bug, I saw it here somewhere but I didn't find any solution so i would like to know if it's solved somehow or not.
    I want to kill Dredmor at last so I would really apriciate your help.

Thx

Attached Files:

2. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

I believe this bug is fixed in the next patch. You can subscribe to the beta through Steam, but it won't fix your current save unfortunately, sorry.

3. Pultheron

Pultheron Member

Thanks for your quick reply.

So there is no other way how to manage this? Doesn's exist some application or workshop mode to change stats in currunt save?

4. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

Sorry, no :(

5. Pultheron

Pultheron Member

i'm gonna cry :(

hope that new patch is going to solve this. Thx for replies

6. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

Well, technically speaking it is possible to solve it if you know how it happened (which can be found out via trial and error) and know how to fiddle with DoD's data files' code. You just need to change appropriate values and replicate the bug, so that instead of decreasing again, the values would increase back to their supposed values (sorry about that, but I don't think there's anything to substitute "value" for here).

7. Turbo164

Turbo164 Member

As a temporary fix, could he go into the Skill database and add 12 Armor Absorb and X Melee Power to Smithing Level 1? Just change it back before you start a new character.

Kazeto likes this.