[MegaThread] League Of Legends

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Mikesteam1234, May 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mikesteam1234

Mikesteam1234 Member

Hello everyone, welcome to my league of legends Megathread! This is a awesome place to talk about league of legends builds, strategies, and Hero's! I hope everyone enjoys the thread, but now it's time to talk about League Of Legends!

For those of you that don't know what League Of Legends or LoL is, It is a free to play Moba game where contestants battle it out to reach one an others base and then destroy it.

If you would like to play LoL or learn more about it here is a Link to play the game:
    Mod edit: no

I currently play Jax who is on sale atm for around 1300 points
    My game plan for Jax, is to first take bottom or top because he is not good for mid, then take the starting item and get the spell empower. After I level I get jump or leap, and then O grab counter-strike. Then my ult.

Add me as a friend: Mikesteam1234

I will Be devloping this thread more as time goes by as well as updating it with sales and other game plans! Have fun and start discussing!

2. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

I'm going to be gentle with you and not ban you despite you spamming other forums with the same post and referral link. (I can google)
    Don't post about this again or any other type of referral however or you'll risk a permaban.

If anyone else wants to start a thread and talk about the game (without soliciting), feel free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.