Mark Forum Read button

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Essence, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

...it's gone! Or at least I can't find it. I hate leaving bolded topics behind, but I don't really care about the whole Linux/Ubuntu/Leopard bug spree. Can has button back plox?

Thank you!

Vykk Draygo and Godwin like this.
  2. deek

deek Controller of Bits Staff Member

I'll put it on my list. It may have gotten moved or misplace due to the upgrade & re-theme.

3. deek

The mark forum box is still there. You have to go at least one level down from the main page and the check mark box should be to the left of the title. Once that is selected a popup will show up and you can then select all the other threads. Let me know if this does not show up for you and what OS/Browser combination you are using.

4. Essence

Windows XP SP3/Opera 11.52:

[​IMG]

I can't find the check mark box you're looking for. I may be an idiot. :)

5. Vykk Draygo

Vykk Draygo Member

I don't have check boxes either, but if you look at the top left of your image, you can click the mark forums read button. It will let you either mark the current forum read, or all forums read.

I didn't notice it at first either.

Essence likes this.
  6. Essence

Ahhh, subtle! Thanks!

7. deek

Here is what mine looks like. I'll check into why you guys can't see them.
    mark_all_read.png

8. deek

Sorry it looks like that is a moderator only checkbox. I'll see what I can do for finding a solution for our awesome normal users.

EDIT: Yea it looks like the best method for normal users is to use the Mark Forum Read link on the top bar which can be located right below the Home and Forum links.